About Ezekiel House Rehabilitation Centre
Ezekiel House is a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre in South Africa, situated on a beautiful, tranquil farm in Pretoria East. Our programs are available to anyone who is battling an addiction or is affected by addiction.
Our compassionate team of highly qualified, professional counsellors and therapists are here to offer each resident a customised treatment program designed to address their specific needs.
At Ezekiel House Rehabilitation Centre, our mandate is to wage war on addiction and substance abuse. We have seen the havoc that addiction wreaks on a person’s life, and we understand that addictions of any kind never affects a person in isolation – it affects a persons entire world, including family, friends and colleagues.
At Ezekiel House Rehabilitation Centre, we follow a holistic approach for those struggling with addiction.
At Ezekiel House we aim to help those addicted to narcotics to regain normal lives. We also equip residents with the tools needed to re-enter society and support relationships in a safe and healthy way.
We also aim to help those struggling with an alcohol addiction to overcome dependence on alcohol. Our professional, compassionate team will help identify, manage and combat triggers and cravings.
8-month long-term addiction recovery
We walk with residents who admit themselves into a long-term rehabilitation program, where we help them concentrate on their recovery and laying a strong foundation for sober living.
Short Term Treatment
Our short term program is facilitated by a team of professionals in the field of recovery, we realise that not everyone has the time nor the resources for long term recovery, our focus is to address the immediate challenges faced in a persons life and to address these challenges accordingly.
New Life Management (Reintegration)
We have seen time and time again that long term sustained recovery happens only as a result of the completion of an inpatient program and a interpersonal reintegration program.
What makes Ezekiel House Rehabilitation Centre unique?
- We really care about you, your life, your family and your wellbeing.
- When you walk through our gates, you become a part of a family.
- We offer a unique program.
- Our treatment programs are affordable.
- We offer customised programs for families to attend.
- We believe that drugs are not the problem but a consequence of various other issues
- We believe in a holistic approach to recovery, with the help of life coaches, social workers, nurses, addiction counsellors , psychologists and psychiatrists.
- We understand our residents –
- We are equipped to help residents find the answers they’ve been looking for.
Our Recent Blogs
How rehab helps with your recovery Drug rehabilitation (often drug rehab or just rehab) is a term for the processes of medical or psychotherapeutic treatment, for dependency on psychoactive substances such as alcohol, prescription drugs, and street drugs.…Read More